Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nice Things

Wondering why I haven't written in a while? (That was me suspending reality for a moment and pretending someone actually reads this thing.) It's because 1) almost nothing worth writing about has been happening and 2) the few "interesting" things that have happened are not good things and would probably end up sounding like complaining, which is never enjoyable to read.

So I'm going to make a list of nice things that are going on right now.

• I love and adore my husband.
• I'm going to a very good church and I just got my pastor's autobiography, which is supposed to be really great.
• David just bought me LOTRO so I don't have to feel left out when he plays video games.
• I recently discovered an awesome radio show/podcast called Stand To Reason.
• My kitty is really cute.

No comments: