Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More than a dork?

It's been a while since I've been a complete and utter spaz in front of someone, but today I managed to pull it off. The question is, do I resign myself to the idea that I'm just a dorky loser, or do I rise up and take it as a challenge to show people that I'm capable of more than what they expect of me?

Here's hoping I choose the latter.

1 comment:

Scott said...

i found this from your youtube vid of the Dr. Horrible Halloween thing. I hate you guys for going. :P

Anyways, remember that in most cases others expectations of you are as useful as resistance (to use a reference I'm sure you'll get). The only expectations that should concern you are those of your boss, your parents and your husband. Everyone else either takes you as the person you are or not.

"The souffle will either rise or it won't. There's not a damn thing you can do about it."
-----B. Sisko