Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Music!

Some of my favorites...

Bands/Artists












Julie Andrews
Favorite song: She's my favorite singer of all time, but I have no clue what song is my favorite.

Fireflight
Favorite song: Unbreakable

Lifehouse
Favorite song: Everything

Big Tent Revival / Steve Wiggins
Favorite song: BTR - Please Forgive Them / SW - Adoni

Spoken
Favorite song: September

Styx
Favorite song: Renegade


Musicals












The Sound of Music
Favorite song: Edelweiss

The King and I
Favorite song: Hello, Young Lovers

West Side Story
Favorite song: Tonight

My Fair Lady
Favorite song: Without You


Soundtracks












Indiana Jones
Favorite track: Theme

Hook
Favorite track: Presenting the Hook

Star Wars
Favorite track: (I can't decide!)

Lord Of The Rings
Favorite track: (Not sure)

No comments: