Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My church is going to Israel

For the next two weeks people from my church will be taking a tour of Israel. I wish I could have gone too. Granted, I don't know as much about the places they're going to visit as the people probably do who are actually going. They're probably very familiar with the Bible and know exactly what took place at all the different locations. So maybe in that sense I wouldn't get quite as much out of it...but I would love to learn. Maybe I can work on becoming more knowledgeable and then if Harvest does it again, maybe there will be a way I can go. You know, if David and I suddenly strike it rich somehow. Ok, so maybe it's impossible. But it sure would be incredible.


No comments: