Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sobe Wiggins

The Wiggins family let me look after their alligator lizard named Sobe while they were away for the last two weeks. He's pretty darn adorable, even if he is a tiny bit boring. He was very good and sat perfectly still for me while I did a little photoshoot for him (first picture), but of course that didn't allow for much variety in the pictures. Luckily when I took his box outside he became a little more interesting (second picture).

I know it's a little bit silly of me to write out "Sobe Wiggins" in the subject line like he's a person and that's his full name, but my family was always big on treating pets like family members. I once had a dog who even had a middle name!

Be sure to view the pictures full-size! :)


1 comment:

Enginerd said...

Awww, what a cutie! Reminds me of my anole before her tail fell off :(