Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

This is my very first attempt at digital scrapbooking. All the elements are separate and I put them together in Photoshop. The pictures are from March 11, 2006 when Calvary Community Church's college group took a trip to California to visit Six Flags, the beach, and Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. Tell me what you think! More to come.


Credits:
"Boardwalk Collection" by Sara Carling
Downloaded from Scrapbook Bytes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

WOWIE!!! This looks like so much fun. I'm so thankful that you have this sort of thing available to you. How great is that! What a neat thing for a person as creative as you to work with. Have fun with it and I will love seeing the different pages as you create them.

Good start, Sweetie!

Love, Mom!<><