Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I officially have a job!


Today I passed training for Activision. (It was Vivendi Games, but they just merged with Activision.) Starting Monday, I'll be working full-time, plus overtime when my project gets farther along. At most of my previous jobs I worked between 20-25 hours a week, so this is going to be a big change for me. On top of that, I'll be spending almost 3 hours in the car every day getting there and back, so I'll almost never be home except on the weekend.

But still, it's going to be way better than any customer service job. It's pretty laid back here as long as you're getting your work done. I'm sure time is going to pass much more quickly here than at most of the places I've worked in the past. Plus I'm excited that I have a job where I don't have to wear a uniform.

And the best reason why this is a good thing is: we should finally stop running out of money mid-week!

No comments: