Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

You must watch this trailer! Do it now!



If for whatever reason the widget isn't working, you can watch the teaser here.

I'm serious, did you watch it? Doesn't it look fantastic!? Joss Whedon is a genius, no question. Even though this isn't online and I haven't purchased it on iTunes yet, I've heard some of the songs. I loved Doogie Howser when I was younger, but I had sort of forgotten about Neil Patrick Harris until this came along. Let me tell you, the man can sing. He is so cool. *fangirlyness*

Edit: Dr. Horrible is available to watch for FREE on Hulu! Go watch it! But don't forget to buy the DVD when it comes out to support the project! For more on why you should care, read this page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For employment at Activision, get lots of overtime, they tend to let go those who don't. Plus, since you like flowers, I have a flickr set for flowers. Enjoy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9755601@N05/sets/72157600691176274/

Beth said...

Hey Dan, I can't believe I haven't added you on Flickr yet! I've seen your flower set before, and the pictures are all lovely! :)

And about Activision, luckily David has been working there for a few months now so he was able to tell me all about it. He works overtime almost every time it's available, so I will be also.

Anonymous said...

Good, I'm glad he's working at Activision, EA is horrible to their employees and other companies are too unstable.