Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Makeover!

As you can see, my blog has just gotten a makeover! I really wanted the background (the part that's currently gray) to be light pink, but there doesn't seem to be any way to change it. But other than that, I'm really happy with how it looks. Much nicer than before, I think.

I was playing with the settings and it says I can have up to 10 e-mail addresses notified when I make a new post. So if for some reason someone out there is interested in something like that, leave a comment or send me a message with your e-mail and I'll add you to the update list.

Edit: I figured out how to change the background color! You can't do it the normal way, you have to change the template code directly.

No comments: