Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Deathly Hallows will be a two-parter!

It's official! The final Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be made into two movies! This is, of course, to accomodate the length and ensure that nothing important gets left out. While I know that it's going to be a bit annoying to have to wait to see the second half, my biggest complaint about the movies so far is that they've left so much stuff out that the movies don't even seem to run very smoothly to me in a lot of places. Hopefully this shouldn't be an issue for The Deathly Hallows, parts 1 & 2.

Of course we still have Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to look forward to in the meantime. That's coming out in November of this year. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe HBP is coming that soon? Cannot wait for both parts of DH! Woohoo!