Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Destructive sneezes

Not much to talk about today. I filled out more job applications and cleaned the apartment. I'm almost over being sick. Also, I sneezed while typing the other day and my keyboard tray broke. Smooth, I know. It had been threatening to break for a while now. Luckily David's old desk is sitting unused in his brother's room, so I get to have it as a replacement. It's bigger and has more storage space! Yay!

Because there's not much to talk about, I'll just share some stuff with you. The first thing is a picture I took yesterday of my gorgeous kitty Leora.

And now, here is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. Don't get me wrong, it's horrible. But you just have to laugh.




A kitty torture chamber??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! The picture of Leora looks like a photographer took it. I think it would make a darling photo in a cat calendar. Since she black, maybe the October page. I also think it would be cute as a postcard or on a greeting or thank-you note card. The picture is sweet as can be. Thanks for sharing!
Love, Mom!<><

Anonymous said...

Awww, kitty! I wish I had a cat.