Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New (hand-me-down) desk

Here is my husband's old desk that was in his brother's room for a while that is now replacing my broken one. Note the duct tape on the keyboard tray. It's a lot more fancy than my old desk, though. Look how many CDs I can store! I used to only have that little CD holder that you see on the left side of the desk. And look at all the storage nooks! I just love organization. My husband would laugh if he heard me say that, but it's true. I'm a messy person who loves organization. Strange, I know.

At church this morning they sang the song that I mentioned a couple entries ago. (A Heart That Burns For You) If this was Live Journal, I would post all of the lyrics under an LJ-cut. Since it isn't, I'll just post a selection.


You found me on the road that leads to nowhere
You opened up my eyes to see the truth
You offered me the bread of sweet communion
You've given me a heart that burns for you

Within my heart
You started a fire
Down in my heart
A strong desire
That burns for you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beth,

Love your new work space! WAY cool!I think you are going to be WAY happier there. Nevermind the duct tape, Sweetie. I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it. In the fringe in our garage, there is duct tape holding the bottom bar in the fridge door. I tell you, there is very little out there stronger than DUCT TAPE! ...or as Dad and I usually call it, "MacGyver Tape"! Enjoy your space!

Love, Mom!<><

Anonymous said...

Love your desk! It's so neat! :D