Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LJ-cut / Sickness

Ok. The LJ-cut is officially the most brilliant thing in the universe. Why doesn't Blogger/BlogSpot have something like that? I guess because then it would have to be called a BS-cut and that just doesn't sound right. Oh well. I'm not usually long-winded enough to require a cut anyway, but this means that if I go on a picture posting spree it's going to take up a lot room on the main page.

I'm sick. First my brother-in-law had it, then my husband had it, and now I have apparently gotten it. No fun. Also, I have yet another song stuck in my head today, so I may end up having to retract my previous statement about songs not gluing themselves to my brain. Luckily it's a song I really love, but I hope I don't end up being sick of it by the time I finally get it out of my head.

Today I pretty much sat in front of the computer all day long. I can't even remember what I've been working on all this time. I watched some videos on YouTube, downloaded the Yahoo Messenger 9.0 beta, and showed my mom how to use the Prt Scr key. Where did all the hours go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the computer help!

Love, Mom!<><

Anonymous said...

The LJ-cut certainly is a stroke of genius. :)