Welcome to my blog! Check out the "view by label" section in the sidebar to see what kinds of things I write about.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Free Time / Apologetics Classes

A few days ago I bought the newest Sims expansion pack: Free Time. It's really awesome. There are 10 different hobbies for your Sims to get into, such as science, arts and crafts, or sports. There are so many new elements in this game, I can't even list them all. Check out EA's website for more info. I haven't even had time yet to explore most of the hobbies. There are so many new things to do!
The activity table is a really fun object. Both toddlers and children can draw or play with blocks. You can even pick up their drawings in buy mode and hang them on the wall!

I have a bit of a dilemma today. My dad's online apologetics class is every Monday night, but this Monday night (today) is Come Reason with Lenny Esposito at Harvest. It seems to take a while for the audio from my dad's class to get posted on the site, so I guess I'll just get a CD of Come Reason from the church.

No comments: